Why You Need a Single platform Logistics Solution?
Since the COVID-19 pandemic disruption, there is an obvious shift in the way the things move around the world. The subsequent collapse of the supply chain is a sign of loopholes in the logistics systems that have been hidden for years.
Trade restrictions and unavailability of basic products clearly indicate that logistics need to be simplified to help freight forwarders track logistics activities from start to finish. This was one reason for the need for a single platform logistics solution was one such transformation for companies to become resilient in such times. Few other reasons have already initiated single platform logistics solution earlier, for eg:
• New infrastructure and cutting edge technology
• Richer, more apparent logistics data
• The necessity to limit costs
The above reasons were behind the idea of Logipulse, which is already a single platform logistics solution to streamline every aspect of supply chain. Consumers want low prices, and every product and service that can be used to attract customers happen to have a competitive price. Furthermore, when there is a recession going on people make sure they get the best offers.
Logistics companies need to ensure efficient operations to keep the supply chain running smooth. Are you thinking of incorporating your tools and adopting a single-platform logistics management software solution? Let’s examine why it is a good move to improve your business operations through a single platform logistics solution.
Cloud-based Single Platform Solution Controls Costs On premise solutions requires 24/7 technical as well as human resources. In addition, as there currently are cloud-based options available, they will continue to eat into costs and time that can be used in other areas of the business.
Many logistics organizations are migrating to a single-platform cloud logistics service. They agree that they don’t have to manage the equipment and servers, which is a typical feature of an on-premises infrastructure. Operations can be expanded to meet business needs and keep up with the supply chain, and logistics providers have the ability to pay for the cost structure in relation to the size of the company.
Another prominent benefit of a cloud-based SaaS logistics service is that they don't have to spend on a whole software at the outset itself. Logipulse works in the same way, customers must pay only for the services they require, if they are satisfied, they can add up related modules into the same solution which will work as a whole single platform for every user spread around the world.
Few other advantages of single platform logistics include:
• Real-time inventory management to respond to changes in demand. Data flow from the cloud extends precise information about inventory levels while keeping enough inventory for upcoming demands.
• Reduce the need to pay for multiple software licenses.
• Use precise data models and synchronized methods to organize shipments from multiple suppliers.
• Access data and control anywhere and anytime. Logistics optimization is available throughout the company, which many find useful in remote branches also.
Operations and Workflow can Automated and Streamlined.
Automation technology has developed a lot and continues to do so. Warehouse automation is the most popular and beneficial in logistics. When same-day delivery is the trend, warehouse management has to be clever and technologically outstanding. Warehouse automation can increase efficiency and eliminate costly errors, increase your return on investment through faster processes, and can even measure, locate and conduct transactions on time. Track and trace, real-time warehouse 2D view, etc are the features in the latest version of Logipulse.
A single platform acts as a centralized infrastructure, which can simplify a wide range of processes in the blink of an eye. From warehouse to the freight forwarder, through customs to the last mile, every step of the journey is tracked in one place. Even pickups, quotes, customs documentation, and multiple agencies and branches can be managed through the same software.
A single management platform can also help teams manage a single warehouse or multi-national customs, multi-currencies, multiple-languages, and compliances. This allows the company to reduce costs, the time required, and reduce compliance fines and other complex activities in the supply chain.
Shipping, freight forwarding, NVOCC, relocation, accounting, tracking, connectivity, and compliance; all these can be concentrated in one place, which means the teams can work more as a team rather than multiple entities from one single, unified platform for a seamless workflow.
Benefits of Logipulse as a Single Platform Logistics Solution
• Manage and track overseas branches, agencies, and their activities.
• Owners to end-customers can be on the same track of their concerning operation.
• Multiple modules with a deeply integrated accounting module help to interconnect every transaction say for eg. receivables/payables.
• Approvals and permissions can be done from anywhere and can be received from anywhere avoiding procrastination.
• Hierarchy-related job management made easy. Customers can create their hierarchy of the organization and can set alerts, notifications, and climb-up messages to receive accordingly. Department-wise messages can be sent if you have an order under the hierarchy. Hierarchy also helps in workflow management, permissions, and approvals, etc.
• Real-time visibility of any operation.
• Analysis based action to achieve a single aim.
• Stay united and have a continuation in the business even if the borders are closed.
Logistics management software contributes features to enhance logistics companies’ operations, including:
• Supply-chain management beyond multiple sales channels,
• Forecasting customer demands to prioritize shipments, and
• Transportation management to prepare, execute and optimize the movement of freight.
With the ability to connect to the cloud and see shipments from end to end, the advantages of a single platform logistics solution opens doors, cuts costs for suppliers and consumers alike, and equips logistics teams ups and downs of the market. Companies are leveraging single-platform logistics management software to achieve a competitive edge in what is shifting to an incredibly challenging business.